Helping Pets in Need!
Walks ‘N’ Wags is looking to hear from our students! We’d like high resolution photos of your demo dogs (or cats) participating in a Walks ‘N’ Wags Pet First Aid for our 1st edition 2017 calendar.
- Tag a friend on our Facebook or Instagram pages (in the contest post) telling them why you took the Walks ‘N’ Wags Pet First Aid program
- Email your favorite high resolution photo of your pet attending Walks ‘N’ Wags class to email@example.com and be sure to mention his/her name, age, and location you attended class.
- Submissions will be accepted until September 30, 2016.
- Enter as many times as you like but remember you must tag a friend on Facebook or Instagram accompanying each entry.
- 12 photo entries will be chosen by our team. Each winner will receive one full page feature in our 2017 calendar and will receive a free copy of the calendar in the mail.
- Once we have sold all 150 calendars, we will draw 1 of the 12 winner’s names randomly. You’ll choose a registered Canadian pet charity and we’ll make a $500 CAD donation to them!
- Walks ‘N’ Wags Instructors and student instructors are exempt from this contest.
- Winners will be announced on our social media pages and will be emailed week of October 3rd.
PRE-ORDER YOUR CALENDAR NOW:
Support pets in need by ordering your 2017 calendar today! We’re only ordering 150 calendars as this is our first try at this endeavor.
Cost in Canada is $20.00 + 2.95 shipping + applicable taxes for your area.
Earlybird price: Save $2.00 for orders placed by September 30, 2016. Contact us for international quotes.
Pre-order now by sending payment via E-transfer or Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org